A good beauty routine before the wedding and the perfect styling for make-up and hair are one of the most important components for your grand entrance.Here we have put together a few tips and tricks for you so that your skin is flawless and small imperfections can be quickly corrected or concealed.
Before the marriage:
- There are many things to take care of before a wedding, but it is essential to keep your wedding stress under control to some extent. Because every skin reacts to stress! Various approaches can help here. We recommend regularly attending a yoga class or meditating at home for 30 minutes. In this way, the body gets the necessary rest periods.
- If you have booked a stylist, arrange a trial appointment or try out your bridal make-up beforehand. Also, be sure to take photos inside and outside the house to see how your makeup looks in pictures.
- Don't book appointments for different treatments too close to the wedding.Should a mishap happen, you need a certain amount of time to put things right again. On the other hand, if it's a few weeks beforehand, you'll make it stress-free! The list of treatments includes:
- Tooth cleaning
- Manicure & Pedicure
- body depilation
- Don't have any major cosmetic treatments just before the wedding
- Live a healthy and balanced life. Do a lot of sport, drink juice rather than wine and eat a healthy diet low in fat and sugar. Green juices are particularly good for the skin because they are high in oxygen and contain essential minerals that stimulate the lymphatic system and eliminate swelling. One juice a day is perfect. Also, drink at least 3 liters of water a day and find enough time for your beauty sleep. Ideally with our pampering set made of silk by Sleeper.
- Lightly tan your body beforehand. If you have previously booked a short break, this is of course the easiest way. A spray tan or self-tanning cream can also help if necessary. Be sure to try this beforehand to find the right tone for your skin type and don't overdo it.
- Develop a beauty routine for face, body and hair care.
- Use eye pads and eye cream regularly
- Treat your skin regularly to a gentle facial peeling and a mask (don't forget your neck and décolleté here)
- An eyelash serum lengthens the eyelashes for the perfect look
- If you tend to get cold sores, get enough vitamins from the pharmacy to prevent them
- Don't forget the lips: scrub and lip balm give your lips a natural glow
- Pay special attention to your cleavage
- Body and face scrub 1-2 times a week
- Brush your body mornings and evenings and apply lotion (oil/body lotion)
- Treat nails with oil and cream in the evening
- Regularly apply lotion to feet to prevent blisters
- Only wash your hair every other day
- Always use conditioner
- Treat your hair to a hair mask 1-2 times a week
On the wedding day
It is important that you start the most important day of your life as relaxed as possible. Despite the preparations, take some time to relax beforehand. Have a light breakfast and sip hot water to settle your stomach and make your skin glow. We recommend a little meditation in the morning before the wedding for 30 minutes. Find a quiet place to finish your perfect look. Do not use any new products on the wedding day and start your usual beauty routine. Here are a few little tricks for the wedding day:
- Apply mask and eye mask after getting up
- Use eye drops against reddened skin
- Perform a light face scrub and body scrub
- wash hair without conditioner (so that the hairstyle holds properly)
- Don't use too much sunscreen
- Apply waterproof mascara